Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Waxing will keep those hairs away for a longer period of time and make you feel clean and smooth...
Brows - $15
Lip - $5
Chin - $ 10
Full Face - $35
Legs - From $25
Bikini - $30
Brazilian - $40+
Underarms - $10
Back - $ 35
Chest - $ 30
Arms - $20
Some things to know about waxing...
Just some things to make your waxing experience the best it can be. First, any unwanted body hair should be at least 1/4" long. You will want to refrain from extended sun exposure 24 hours prior to and after waxing. If you have ingrown hairs, lightly exfoliate your skin a few days before waxing. The day of your waxing services, try to refrain from too much caffeine or alcohol. Please let me know of any medical conditions or injuries regardless of your service. And for waxing it is important for me to know if you:
* Are a diabetic
* Bruise easily
* Are sunburned or plan on tanning
* Are menstruating (you will be more sensitive before, after and during this time)
* Are using products/medications that are contraindications for waxing including:
Accutane, Retin-A, Prednisone or any steroid, Tazorac Avage, Differin, Strivectin, Renova, Proactive, Avita and high concentrations of glycolic, alpha hydroxy or salicylic acid. Many of these products can weaken your skin and make it to fragile for waxing. In any case, you can always check with your doctor if you have any medical questions.
"Post waxing" means...
* No direct UV light on area 24 hours after waxing
* No really hot shower or baths
* Avoid any vigorous exercise for a at least a day
* Use Witch Hazel to keep area clean